Speaker : Ms. Rimpipanjwani
Designation : Head marketing
Company : Mascot India
- To understand its linkage with supply chain management.
- To understand the satisfaction level of the customers.
Service management :
Service management in the manufacturing context, is integrated into supply chain management as the intersections between the actual sales and the customer point of view. The Aim of high performance of Service management is to optimize the service-intensive supply chains, which are usually more complex than the typical finished-goods supply chain.
A study on NSE BSE
Speaker : Ms. Ajay Jain
Designation : Business partner
Company : Nirmal Bang
- To understand The functioning of NSE & BSE
- To understand the process and formalities for getting listed in BSE.
Study about NSE and BSE:Most of the trading in the Indian stock market takes place on its two stock exchanges the Bombay stock exchanges and National stock exchanges .BSE had about 4700 listed firms.NSE had about 1200 firms.A stock exchange or securities market is an organized market under linked securities are purchased and sold for investment or speculation.
Motivating speech on Entrepreneurship
Speaker : Mr. Ratan Singh
Designation : CEO
Company : Kshatriya ImpexPvt.Ltd
- To motivate the students to become an entrepreneur.
- To make them familiar with the legal formalities to start a business.
Guideline as an Entrepreneur:
Few guidelines for stating own business. Do and Don’t to be successful entrepreneur
- Consistently communicate values before goals.
- Build an organizational culture based on ethics.
- Manage your company based on long-term priorities.
- Set the bar high on standards.
Industry expectations from fresher’s
Speaker : Mr. KedarPatwardhan
Designation : Regional Manager
Company : Usha Ltd.
- To make the students aware about the initial struggle in the management profession
- To inculcate values and ethics amongst the future managers.
Industry expectation from fresher’s
Fresher need to prepare for real corporate world.
Industry expect from fresher’s-
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge beyond the textbooks.
- Ability to head.
- Positive approach.
- Updated with latest in technology.
Fresher candidate need to develop them as a multi-task player they have ability to handle many task at a time.
Speaker : Mr.Shyam sunder Rao
Designation : Sr. Manager
Company : Castrol India
- To sensitize the concept of Green marketing amongst the MBA students
- To understand the challenges and benefits of Green marketing
Green marketing products that are presumed to be environmentally safe. It incorporates a broad range of activities, including product modification, changes to the production process, sustainable packaging, as well as modifying advertising. Green, environmental and eco-marketing are part of new marketing approaches which do not refocus, adjust or enhance existing marketing thinking and practices, but seek to challenge those approaches and provide a substantially different perspective.
Steel industry outlook 2013
Speaker : Mr. Sanjay Goel
Designation : AVP HR(works)
Company : JSW steel
- To understand the role of steel industry in Indian economy.
- To familiarize the students with existing international scenario with respect to steel industry.
Steel industry outlook 2013 By 2014 Global steel industry may start to emerge from the deep downtown that began in 2008. This prediction is based on the simple demand supply projections. Now china is controlling 50% of the steel industry around the globe. China has decreased the price of iron ore an there is demand imbalances in china there is possibility that steel industry will flourish in further years.
Communication and presentation skills
Speaker : Dr. Tanya Mishra
Designation : Sr. VP (HR)
Company : JSW steel
- To enhance the students Business communication skills
- To understand the significance to interpersonal and intrapersonal communication.
Communication and presentation skills:Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill to get your message or opinion across and, today, presentations skills are required in almost every field.Whether you are a students, administrator or executive, if you wish to start up your own business, apply for a grant or stand for an elected position, you may very well be asked to make a presentation.
FDI: opportunities and challenges
Speaker :Mr. vinayak Bhatt
Designation : Country manager
Company : Factset India
- To understand the need of FDI for the growth of Indian economy
- To understand the regulation regarding FDI
FDI is direct investment into production in a country by a company located in another country.FDI offers an exclusive opportunity to enter into the international on global business, new markets and marketing channels.FDI are commonly made in open economics that offers a skilled workforce and above average growth prospects for the investor.
Significance of higher studies with reference to MBA
Speaker : Mr. Abhijeet Deherkar
Designation : HR Manager
Company : Siemens
- To make Graduate students realize the significance of management education
- To make the Graduate students familiar with the different specialization in MBA course.
Significance of highest studies with reference to MBA
- Development of managerial skills such as-
- Manufacture, advertise and sell your products
- Keeping the company’s finance healthy.
- Maintain the company’s positive image
- Gather and interpret industry data
- Hire the right people and keep them motivated.
- Get access to large business network
- Better chances for a higher salary
- Start your own company from scratch
- Experience new place and culture during your studies.
Industry expectation from management students
Speaker : Mr. Ankit Gor
Designation : Equity Research Analyst
Company : SBI capital
To motive the students by inviting an alumni as a guest speaker
- To familiarize the students with the different other short term courses in finance to be an expert in the field.
- To make the students understand the significance of self-discipline in life.
Industry Expectation from management students.
Aptitude and willingness to learn
- Self discipline
- Commitment and dedication
- Ethical behavior
- Communication (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Analytical skills and computing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Team work and collaboration
- Project management